| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in September is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy. Around 179.7mm (7.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: