| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in November is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 78.7mm (3.1in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: