| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in May is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly wettish. Around 161.3mm (6.4in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: