| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in June is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is rather sodden. A hearty 278.5mm (11in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: