| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in July is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden. A hearty 264.2mm (10.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: