| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in January is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 73.5mm (2.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: