| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in February is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 76.8mm (3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: