| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in December is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 58.2mm (2.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: