| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimonoseki in April is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 158.4mm (6.2in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimonoseki April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Shimonoseki, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimonoseki: